If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it so we can fix it.
• Nightfrc, Dist, 1ition has won a £4m five-year contract to deliver forklift trucks produced by Bit currently delivers its products with its own seven-truck fleet. The deal will create nine jobs at Nightfreight's Willenhall depot from October.
Plastics group has appointed Bradford distribu
tor Rickaby & to distribute most of its product nationally in a deal worth about £200,000 initially.
• Hays Retail Sup; services has won a threeyear, multi-million pound contract to centralise
store fittings operation. It will operate the contract from its Derby warehouse.
• UCI logistics' contract division 3bsons has won a contract to distribute Denso Manufacturing's parts to Italy. Robsons won the deal after doing some contract work for the company.
• Bibby Distributic says its shared user network is the main reason its Nottingham depot won 's new office equipment distribution contract. Its Tetley let, contract has also been extended from the north to cover the Midlands.
• Deep sea line <" Line has given P&O Luropean
a contract to carry 30 containers a week to the Toyota plant in Derbyshire. It says non-wheeled traffic is up 45% on the FelixstoweEuropoort route.