If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it so we can fix it.
• A guide to new traffic restrictions in the City of London is now out. A telephone hotline has also been set up by the Corporation of London containing the latest information for drivers.
Contact 071-332 3555.
• Refrigerated box values are included for the first time in this month's Red Book price guide. New models have also been included from Iveco Ford, Leyland Daf, Mercedes Benz, Renault and Seddon Atkinson.
Contact (0756) 700666.
• Confusion surrounding the correct specification for commercial vehicles in a fleet can be cleared up with the new Technical Topics guidebook from Topmark Vehicle Contracts.
The booklet covers the effects of domestic and European legislation on truck specifications.
Contact John Edwards on 0922 38311.
• Health and Safety Commission chiefs have launched a guidebook explaining the new laws on transporting dangerous chemicals which come into force next month.
Contact 071-243 6000.
• A study into the market for plastics in the automotive industry is now available from DRI/McGram.,--Hill and Modern Plastics International.
Details 081 543 1234.