FORTHCOMING PUBLIC INQUIRIES Welsh and North Western Traffic Areas Warrington
If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it so we can fix it.
● Lucas Brothers Haulage, based in Derby, will make a new O-licence application at a public inquiry on 13 June.
● An PI on 15 June will look at a new application from Musa Foods (UK) based in Preston. On the same day, a hearing will consider disciplinary action against Abdullah Musa and Sons, also in Preston.
● Manchester-based Hopkins Haulage Contractors will appear at a PI on 20 June, at which disciplinary action will be discussed. The repute of the transport manager will also be up for consideration.
● Disciplinary action against MA Petts Haulage, based in Matlock, Derbyshire, will be considered at a PI on 27 June. The TC will also discuss the repute of the transport manager.
● On 30 June the TC will consider disciplinary action against RB Trucking based in Atherton, Manchester, as well as the transport manager’s repute.