Western and West Midlands Traffic Areas
If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it so we can fix it.
• A Birmingham public inquiry on 12 December will decide whether to take disciplinary action against Tipton-based PMA Logistics and consider its transport manager’s repute.
• Kevin Dancer, trading as KDS, will appear at a Bristol public inquiry on 16 December where disciplinary action will be considered, as well as the transport manager’s repute.
• Mike Horwoods Transport will appear at a Bristol public Inquiry on 19 December where three counts of disciplinary action and its transport manager’s repute will be considered.
• A public inquiry in Birmingham on 21 December will consider three counts of disciplinary action against WD Cooper Transport in Cannock, as well as its transport manager’s repute. The TC will also decide whether to grant a licence to WD Cooper Recycling, which shares a director with the former business, Bernard Keown.
• Thomas Edward Talbot, trading as TE Talbot & Son will appear at a Birmingham public inquiry on 4 January where two counts of disciplinary action will be considered.