If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it so we can fix it.
• Swat, Transport Development Group's vehicle rental specialist, has won a contract-hire deal worth 2500,000 over Five years with Deltce de France, a supplier of frozen bakery products in the UK.
• Ryder is to manage warehousing and distribution for Atlas C,--1 mpressors in a contract worth .5m over the next three years. Ryder already handles Atlas's transport operation.
• TDG's paper and packaging specialist Williams Distribution has won a £500,000 deal with international paper product manufacturer Kimberly Clark. Williams will handle distribution and warehousing for Kimberly Clark's tissue products in Northern Ireland.
• United Carriers has won a 21 00,000-a-year distribution contract with Italian heating and ventilation equipment maker Vortice.
• Tibliett ond Britten is to handle the warehousing operation for Marks and Spencer's first store in Germany.
• 7, has signed a three-year, 27m extension to its agreement to put palletised traffic through the Pailetline system.
• Securicor Omega Express International has extended its European network by securing agreements with transport companies M Sweden and Denmark. The partnerships with Swedishbased Transfargo and Buriiiigton Air Express in Denmark will handle up to 35,000 deliveries a month.