FORTHCOMING PUBLIC INQUIRIES Welsh and North Western Traffic Areas Warrington
If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it so we can fix it.
● Rochdale-based PNL Tracz will face the TC on 11 January at a public inquiry. Disciplinary action against the company will be up for consideration.
● On 5 January, a public inquiry was due to look at the possibility of disciplinary action against Floors N Carpets, based in Whalley New Road, Blackburn, Lancs.
● Eurofast Transport will attend a public inquiry on 27 January. A new application from the firm is due to be considered.
● A public inquiry on 1 February will look at a variation application, as well as disciplinary action against Blackpool Waste Management Services, based in Thornton Cleveleys, Lancs.
● The TC will consider disciplinary action against Hyde Demolition, based in Dukinfield, Greater Manchester at a public inquiry on 1 February. The company specialises in site clearance.
● On 10 February, a public inquiry will look at a new application from Simon Whittaker, based in Grange Lea, Middlewich, Cheshire.