FORTHCOMING PUBLIC INQUIRIES North Western and Welsh Traffic Areas Warrington
If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it so we can fix it.
● Disciplinary action against Liverpool-based Brasenose Container Services, trading as BCSL, will be considered at a PI on 15 August. The TC will also consider the repute of the transport manager.
● On 18 August, a PI will look at disciplinary action against Great Sankey Transport, based in Widnes. The transport manager’s repute will also be considered.
● A PI on 22 August will discuss a new application from Manchester-based GJD Fabrications.
● Nottingham-based Julian Russell Gramer, trading as JR Transport, will attend a PI on 23 August, at which disciplinary action and the repute of the transport manager will be looked at.
● A PI on 23 August will look at disciplinary action against Robert Walker (Haulage) based in Stockport, as well as the repute of the transport manager.
● ACS Skip Hire, based in Manchester, will appear at a PI on 5 September. Disciplinary action will be considered.