FORTHCOMING PUBLIC INQUIRIES
If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it so we can fix it.
Eastern and South Eastern traffic areas
Woking-based Better Removals and Storage will make a new application at a PI on 3 October.
• Disciplinary action against Ashfield Transport, based in Eye, will be discussed at a hearing on 17 October. The repute of the transport manager will also be looked at.
• At a PI on 31 October the TO will consider disciplinary action against BB Transport (East Anglia), which is based in Stowmarket.
• On 1 October the TO will discuss disciplinary action against London-based Bellman Carter (2000).
• An inquiry on 2 October will look at disciplinary action against MM Deliveries, based in Hornchurch, and the repute of its transport manager.
• East Kent Recycling, based in Canterbury, will submit a new application at a hearing on 2 October.
• London-based Bermofreight will make a new application at a PI on 2 October.
• The TO will look at disciplinary action against Barking-based Gregory Demolition at a PI on 3 October.
• Nijjar Dairies, based in London, will attend a PI on 17 October, at which disciplinary action will be discussed.