FORTHCOMING PUBLIC INQUIRIES Eastern/South Eastern traffic areas Eastbourne
If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it so we can fix it.
• At a PI on 26 February G Force Transport, which is based in London, will make a new application.
• A PI on 27 February will discuss disciplinary action against Wood Recycling Services, based in St Albans. The repute of the transport manager will also be considered by the TC.
• Leatherhead-based AL Younger, trading as Wessex Pictures, will submit a new application at a PI on 27 February.
• Topps Transport, trading as Top Skips, based in High Wycombe, will make a new application at a hearing on 27 February.
• London-based Timothy William Long, trading as Winis, will make a variation application at an inquiry on 6 March. Disciplinary action will also be on the agenda.
• The TO will look at disciplinary action against V Larkin, trading as Olympic Scaffolding, based in Edgware, at a hearing on 6 March.
Cambridge • An inquiry on 21 February will discuss a new application from Engineered Network Solutions, which is based in Northampton.
• On 25 February, Dagenhambased Express Haulage will make a new application.