If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it so we can fix it.
• VL Bus and Coach increased its market share from 62% to 63.5% during 1990. In the large bus sector it led with a 77.5% share (811 vehicles), and took 57% of the coach market (625 vehicles).
Easy access • London United Busways has taken on eight Reeve Burgess Beaver minibuses for two of its wheelchairaccessible routes.
• Coachbuilder Walter Alexander predicts that there will be up to a 25% fall in demand for buses during 1991.
Son of York
• York City and District Travel, taken over by the Rider Group last July, has been re-named York CityRider.
• Leicester-based Midland Fox has bought V&M Hills of Nuneaton and Globe Heath Coaches of Cardiff — both will remain under their existing management,
• Reynard Buses of York has spent .£110,000 on rebodying four reconditioned Leyland Leopard chassis with Plaxton's Derwent bodies.
Into Clacton II Essex-based Hedingham & District has expanded into Clacton with the purchase of Kernps Coaches.
• Nottingham City Transport is holding exploratory talks on buying £350,000 South Nottinghamshire of Gotham which made losses of £32,000 last year.