FORTHCOMING PUBLIC INQUIRIES North Western and Welsh traffic areas Warrington
If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it so we can fix it.
• A hearing on 3 June will look at disciplinary action against Blok N Mesh UK, based in Liverpool.
• Disciplinary action against United Utilities Water, based in Warrington, will be considered at a PI on 3 June.
• GV Bayley Containers, from Preston, will make a new application at a PI on 4 June, The TC will also consider granting an interim licence.
• The TC will discuss disciplinary action against GDK Concrete, based in Preston, at a PI on 4 June. The transport manager's repute will also be looked at.
• High Peak-based JE Morten will attend an inquiry on 7 June where disciplinary action and the transport manager's repute will be discussed.
• On 31 July a PI will look at disciplinary action against A-Tech Scaffolding, based in Egremont.
Gwynedd • An inquiry on 5 June will look at disciplinary action against Prestatyn-based Wasteater.