• The UK contract distribution market, worth .U.2 million a
If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it so we can fix it.
year, will double in size by 1992, predicts Andy Wood, new development director at NFC Contract Distribution.
• Hays Distribution Services has bought 17 reefer trailers, made by Lamberet, Carrymaster and Gray & Adams, as the first part of a 24.5 million fleet investment announced in October.
• Central Motor Auctions, which is on the unlisted securities market, increased its profit by 69% to 21.26 million during the year to 31 October.
• East Sussex haulier JJ Adam has extended its distribution deal with Hailsham-based drink distributor and retailer Beards of Sussex for three more years. It supplies pubs and shops in the South East.
• Courier company DHL International (UK) is fitting Spectronics Micro Systems mobile data terminals to 175 of its vehicles.