If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it so we can fix it.
• Eddie Stobart has taken over the UK warehousing and distribution operation from Exel Logistics for medical product manufacturer the Lawson Mardon Group. The three-year contract will see 15 vehicles working daily from Stobart's Carlisle depot.
• Securicor Omega Express has a E2m three-year UK distribution contract with Bookpoint, an Abingdonbased book distributor. Bookpoint distributes nearly 30,000 book titles for the Hodder Headline Group.
• Beck and Pollitzer, part of the Transport and Development Group, has been awarded an E8m fiveyear contract extension to distribute paper for Alio Wiggins Papers throughout the UK.
• P&O Distribution has retained the UK distribution, warehousing and transport contract for Kuwait Petroleum (GB)'s lubricants division in a new five-year deal. The operation will run from P&O's Rothwell depot near Leeds.
• Tibbett and Britten has secured a multi-millionpound three-year extension to its logistics contract with superstore retailer Asda. Tibbett & Britten's Portbury distribution centre, near Bristol, is to handle the distribution of food and groceries to 22 Asda stores in Wales and South-West England.