If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it so we can fix it.
• Terry Martin is the new secretary of the Association of Lorry Loader Manufacturers and Importers. He replaces Rosemary Howey who has retired.
• Harris, TDG's food, retail and drinks logistics specialist, has appointed Peter Bradford as managing director.
• Nigel Smith has been promoted to UK sales manager of the automotive division of Tungstone Batteries.
• Dennis Bingham is now TDG Novacold's northern regional manager. He has spent the past eight years with Tibbett & Britten as general manager, depots.
• Parcelforce national energy manager Nigel Hodgson has become one of the first people to pass the NVQ in managing energy following a pilot study.